I got tagged by Paula of http://bopaula.wordpress.com. Thanks Paula for tagging me and for the question!
‘Tag – you’re it!’ – The rules:
- You must post these rules.
- Answer the question the “tagger” listed for you in their post,
- And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
First of all, I will reply to Paula’s question: “If you didn’t live in Italy, where would you like to live?”
Well, I can be quick in replying…Southern California! I just loved it there. Among various reasons: the temperature is perfect (hot but no sweating) and the sense of freedom due to space is priceless!!
Now my nominees and the questions for them:
- http://lornastearoomdelights.wordpress.com – “What is your favourite tea brand/taste ?”
- http://50yearproject.wordpress.com – “How many countries have you visited up to today (April 2012)?”
- http://weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com – “What is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?”
- http://lucidgypsy.wordpress.com – “Which country is your favourite for a vacation?”
- http://tracielouisephotography.net -“Which photo (that you took) is your favourite?”
- http://tabkhetelyom.wordpress.com – “Which of your delicious recipes is a you-must-try-this-one?”
- http://kirstenstabler.wordpress.com – “What is the main difference for you between living in San Francisco and living in Denmark?”
- http://blissfuladventurer.wordpress.com – “In which city/area in Italy would you like to live…if you had to choose…?”
- http://homeingreece.wordpress.com – “What do you miss the most from your home country, besides friends and family?”
- http://ilovethishusbandandwifestuff.com – “What is (according to you) the real secret for a happy marriage?”
- http://travelspirit333.wordpress.com – “What is your most precious memory of your trip to Africa?” (obviously to respond once you are back…but I would love to know this!)