Today a delicious recipe of Sausage and Broccoli Fagottini. To be honest I’m not really sure how to translate Fagottini in English (or Dutch for that matter). It’s sort of a dumpling, but I’m not sure if it’s the correct name. If anyone knows, please leave the correct translation in a comment!! Thanks!! However, it’s really yummy and perfect for lunch or a simple dinner… I got the recipe from the site Giallo Zafferano, a site full of wonderful recipes!
- 200 gr broccoli
- 1 big potato
- 200 gr sausage
- 200 gr ricotta (cheese)
- puff pastry
- olive oil extra vergine
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil. Add the broccoli and a bit of salt and let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Bring a smaller pan of water to boil. Peel the potato and cut into small dishes. Add with a bit of salt and let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Cut the sausage into small pieces.
- Heat a bit of olive oil in a skillet over moderate heat and add the sausage. After 10 minutes add the potato and the broccoli and leave for 5 minutes.
- Put the ricotta in a boil and add the broccoli, sausage and potato. Mix well!
- Cut the puff pastry in four squares and put the broccoli/sausage/potato/ricotta mixture in the middle of every square. Fold up the square.
- Put in the oven for 25 minutes.