I ♥ Italian cuisine…in general!! But obviously I have a few favorite dishes. One of them is bruschetta. You can make them in so many ways. Actually you can make them with anything you like. The classic ones with only a bit of olive oil or tomatoes and basil. Sooooo good!! But I also like bruschetta a lot with tuna, pepperoni or eggplant! Eggplant Bruschetta is quite new to me. I made it a few weeks ago for the first time and I love it!! It’s such a perfect lunch dish or antipasto!! Light, healthy and made in no-time! You can eat it in any season but I find it an excellent dish for sunny days. Enjoy this Quick & Easy Eggplant Bruschetta!!
- 1 small eggplant
- handful of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- bread slices (I used ciabatta bread)
- olive oil extra vergine
- Cut the eggplant in small slices and grill them in a grill pan.
- Cut the ciabatta bread into slices and grill them in a grill pan.
- Rub the garlic clove over the warm bread slices.
- Put some grilled eggplant slices on top of the bread slices.
- Mix finely chopped parsley with a bit of olive oil and pour a little bit over the eggplant slices.