Finally my entry for the 3rd challenge of Simone’s Kitchen…just in time! I wanted to make a simple Italian dish with chicken. Few ingredients and lots of taste, exactly what the Italian cuisine is all about. So my oven baked chicken drumsticks have only a potato, a few cherry tomatoes, garlic and some rosemary added to it. Obviously a bit of olive oil extra vergine and sea salt to sprinkle on top of it all! But that’s it. Easy right?? But I can assure you it’s so tasteful…
- 3 Chicken Drumsticks
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small potato
- handful of rosemary
- 1 garlic clove
- sea salt
- olive oil extra vergine
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Take a casserole and place a piece of parchment paper in it.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the potato in small pieces.
- Cut the garlic clove in a few pieces.
- Put ingredients 1 to 5 in the casserole and sprinkle some salt and olive oil on top of it.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes.