Yet another 3 ingredient only recipe (if I leave the salt, pepper and olive oil out of it 😉 )…I might get addicted to these simple yet tasteful recipes!! The combination of the asparagus and parmesan cheese is absolutely delicious. Today’s Asparagus & Parmesan cheese Frittata is a perfect lunch or quick dinner dish…
- 4 eggs
- 200 gr. asparagus
- handful grated parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper (to taste)
- olive oil extra vergine
- Bring a large pan of water to boil. Add some salt when the water boils.
- Cut the asparagus into small pieces.
- Add the asparagus to the boiling water and leave it for 10 minutes. Let it cool down.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, asparagus and grated parmesan cheese. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a skillet with a tiny bit of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and leave it for 15 minutes over low heat.