Today another fabulous antipasto: Grilled zucchini rolls with crescenza cheese and pistachio nuts!
You all know how I love antipasti and this one is such a delicious one…so obviously I needed to share it with you. As always…simple and full of taste!!
Every 2 months I will be writing for a lovely Dutch Food blog “Eten Volgens Mij” written by Sanneke. I will give tips for real Italian antipasti as I love these little bites the most. These cute little rolls will make sure you’ll bring the Italian summer feeling in your home…
Grilled Zucchini Rolls
* 1 big zucchini
* 150 gr. crescenza cheese (or ricotta or monchou)
* handful of pistachio nuts
1. Preheat the grill pan
2. Cut the zucchini into thin lengthwise slices.
3. Grill the zucchini slices.
4. Chop the (no shell) pistachios and combine with the cheese until smooth.
5. Spread a layer on a grilled zucchini slice and roll up!
Buon Appetito! ♥